Welcomes You

Ad 468 X 60

Monday 3 September 2012

Widgets

HOW TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT WITH HELP OF IDM




First You need to follow some few steps for do this .

1.
In First step you need to download idm software and then install it in your pc .
2
Now You go to www.zbigz.com website .
3.
And now copy any torrent file link address .
4.
Now paste link address in Upload box . 5. Now click on go free button .
That's It guys now you are done .
I hope you enjoyed this tricks








SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohit
I am still studying in school (Jaycees Public School). Blogging is my passion, I used to post the best amazing things on web. I always used to search the web for new things.Read More →

0 comments: